Whoo.ai Intercom holds the health and safety of our customers and employees as our highest priority. Like you, we have been monitoring the public health situation in our state, in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We are continually checking for updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals and government agencies to ensure we take every precaution to contain the spread of COVID-19 and to keep you safe and healthy. We are committed to ensuring your health and safety is at the forefront of what we do. Working in your home is a privilege, and we do not want to take that for granted.
Keeping Our Customers Safe:
It is important for us to keep our customers safe. This is why we are taking the following precautions so we can continue to serve you safely.
- Communicate that our staff is healthy before entering your home/business and asking if you and everyone in your household/company is healthy.
- We will not shake hands to say hello but will use "elbow tapping" instead, as a safer way to greet you.
- If you request it, we will wear a face mask when entering your home/business.
- You may always ask questions regarding Coronavirus, and we will answer according to the latest information available to us.
Our Team is Practicing Good Hygiene:
Our team’s and your health is our priority, so we are taking preventive safety measures to ensure everyone is healthy. These include:
- Washing our hands often, using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer whenever it is available.
- Keeping a distance of at least 6 ft from people at all times, especially those who are sneezing and coughing.
- Sanitizing frequently touched surfaces often.
- Staying home if sick or anyone in our household is sick.
Steps You Can Take:
You can also help keep everyone healthy. The way you can do this is by:
- Letting us know before we enter your home/business if you are sick or have any concerns regarding your health or someone in your home/business.
- Asking us to take special precautions if that is what you would like. Letting us know if you would like to limit the amount of paperwork we leave behind and opt for an email instead. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- For the latest information on COVID-19 and safety measures to prevent the spread, visit CDC.gov or Coronavirus.gov.